Sunday, April 27, 2008

Whales for someone.

Hello.

I've decided to have a lot of things typed out by a short-hand expert that I've met who is from Holland. She is advanced beyond her years and perfectly able. At City Hall, just yesterday, oh my, there was a scuffle. A rather terrible one, in fact, during which the conversation between myself and the short-hand expert was cut mid-way. A bit of blood webbed the front of the lobby steps like someone had just plucked a spider from the ceiling and sent his castle down amongst the rest of us. It was generally assumed the spill had come from the nose of a receptionist who was only trying to break up the fight. Isn't it funny how the wrong people are most usually always the first to be hit in the mouth straightaway?

You should have seen it.

Maybe.

I'll see you perhaps sometime so soon.

Yours,
JARET.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Hey, look what I found. Hello. I was going to recommend blogger to you for that travel blog, but it looks like you found it. <( ^_^ <)